WELCOME TO PINNA 4 PIPER- A DELIGHTFULLY VINTAGE UPCYCLED ADVENTURE

Hi everyone, welcome to PINNA 4 PIPER's blog.
Here you will find posts on all my childrens clothing designs, past and present, that are handmade by yours truly for my label PINNA 4 PIPER! I like to consider PINNA 4 PIPER as an exclusive and eco- friendly label as the majority of items are made from a beautiful eclectic mix of vintage fabrics such as tablecloths, doilies and curtains or from second hand ( of the best quality ) garments that I have reworked. I love the treasure hunt and gather my inspiration from the fabrics I have found and the desire to bring them back into circulation once again.
I do use new fabrics as well but only in extremely limited quantities and only from the best fabric designers! There is no mass production involved and my collections contain one of a kind designs. The production from scratch all takes place in my families home around my very supportive husband and kiddies overlooking the ocean and surrounded by mother natures best landscapes and wildlife.
The bottom line is when you buy a PINNA 4 PIPER item you know you are adding to your childs' wardrobe a unique garment of clothing that is made with the best quality craftsmanship which is born from a passion of what I do and this garment will most definetely become a favourite for your little cherub.
ENJOY!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

MY 2 NEW FAVOURITE VINTAGE DESIGNS





I went a treasure hunting the other day and stumbled across this brilliant vintage childrens bedroom ( I am assuming ) curtain. In fact I haven't been for a while and to my surprise I stumbled across many a treasure.
But this curtain being my favourite, my mind started ticking over at the possibilities.
Once home and washed the curtain was ready to transform.
And transform it did, into 2 garments in fact. 1 a gorgeous 100% twirlable skirt for a little cherub who is a size 2 and the other a fabo dress top. If you would like to see more detailed pics and info. visit my pinna4piper.etsy.com to check them out.
Enjoy!!

No comments: